As always - enough blather onto the stitching update.
There is nothing in this category this month, the closest a came was a "mini" finish on one of my WIP's (more details below).
1. Lily of the Valley
This one saw some ups and downs this month as it took some re-counting and ripping to get the squares in the right spot and the right size. I also spend an entire evening this week ripping out one colour of the left hand leaf as it was one stitch over. This will really come alive this month, because once the centre panel is done, the razzle dazzle starts and it comes together quickly
2. Happy Go Lucky
This one saw very little attention this month - I worked on during one meeting this week. This is the perfect project for meetings as it doesn't require following a pattern and there is no counting.
3. My Way
You have no idea how happy I am to be working on this. The colours make me happy. The silk thread make me happy. The stitches make me happy (mostly - right now I'm not too enthusiastic about the wrapped fan stitch that I've just started). This is the one that I just about had a mini finish on in that if I had done the wrapped fan stitch, I would be finish the last square designed by the designer. I have to design the final two squares.
Last Month (and last year)
And close up on current square (and maybe my new favourite one)
1. "M" is for Mother - no change
2. Fairy Moon - my fingers are starting to get itchy to start this, so it may be part of next month's update.
3. Lost in the Garden - hope to have canvas ready for this soon
4. Victorian Blooms - hope to have canvas ready for this soon
5. Stars of the New Millennium - have the canvas. My order arrived, the only thing missing was the overdyed thread I needed for this project. Need to call the store and find out what is going on (and why they are ignoring my e-mail)
Oh, Look - Shiny
Nothing in this category this month - again. Which is good because I'm looking forward to starting the projects listed above.
Now I should go. I'm tired and there are "miles to go before I sleep"