Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Full Moon - Sixth Moon

Wow this is late! I really don't have much in the way of excuses. I was out of town the first weekend of the month, but other than that it's just been the normal busyness. I have written blog entries in my mind, but they are not getting out into the blogosphere. But for now, here is the update.

Finished
1. Nephew's T-Shirts - This is a bit of a cheat because I started them June 16th so they are stealing a finish from next month's update. As you can see I could only find grey t-shirts not blue ones. Hopefully next year the colour I want will be available and I can buy a few years supplies.

2. Lego - The Robie House - I know this isn't stitching, but one weekend after I finished frogging the dove out of Once Upon a Time I took a break from stitching and finished this.


In Progress
1. Once Upon a Time - as you can see, the dove is back in and the castle is reaching for the sky again. Now I think it's realistic to finish this by the beginning of August.
 Last Time:



 Today:


2. Lily of the Valley - a small start and the beginning of slow progress. At this time I'm only committing to working on this Thursday evenings. This marks one evening of work.
Today:


No Progress
1. My Way -  I think I took it out of the bag once this past month. Will not see serious attention until Once Upon a Time is completed.

New Starts
1. "M" is for Mother -  no change
2. Fairy Moon -  no change
3. Lost in the Garden - hope to have canvas ready for this soon
4. Victorian Blooms - hope to have canvas ready for this soon
5. Stars of the New Millennium - hope to have canvas ready for this soon, also have ordered some overdyed thread and am thinking about colour choices.

Oh Look Shiny...
1. Happy Go Lucky Sampler - I've signed up for an online workshop taught by Amy Powers at Big Picture Classes and it starts tomorrow. I hope this is going to be a fast easy stitch, especially since the nephews are here visiting starting on Friday for the next two weeks.

So until my next hopefully more timely update - happy stitching!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your once upon a time project. is it lavender and lace/ ricamo? i love the way hand dyed fabric looks good in your project! wishing her can be finish on august then! nice to meet you :) (www.stitchingrendezvous.blogspot.com)

Marcy said...

Once upon a time is gorgeous. I don't think I've seen this one before. The fabric you chose is just stunning.